Monday, December 8, 2014

December Daily 2014 - Day 8

I'm not much of a shopper, nor do
I like malls or any other shopping
situation. But during the holidays,
I LOVE Chapters!!! There is no place
happier, quirkier or more full of
glad tiddings in my mind in the
commercial market.
 
I always take photos in Chapters
at any time of year, due to their
awesome selection of giftware
and other fun stuff. But when
Jordyn and I visited this past
Sunday, I took many photos that
made me happy, so why not let
them be one of my December Daily
posts, right?
 
 

Felted Christmas ornaments
and stockings to hang
 


Sweet treats whether you've
been naughty or nice.


Mugs that say a lot about you.

 
Awesome chocolate advent
calendars that look vintage

 
Little jars of candy happiness
 

Sock monkeys galore!
 


 
Vintage looking candy canes
in all kinds of flavors.
 
 
And warm, fuzzy hats to
keep you warm on a cold
winter's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment