Monday, February 11, 2013

Beach Mini Album - Finished Pages

Here's a page by page look at the finished album. I hope
you enjoy looking at it as much as I did making it. Cheers!

You can see how inking the edges of each letter, helps it stand out
from the one below it, giving it a bit more dimension. And I just love
adding tons of ribbons to my rings on a mini album. 

A closer look at the front of the B. The title of the album is
So Cal Beach Visits. We visited 8 different beaches on our
last trip down, thanks to our great friend Mike. He lives in Long Beach,
we then went south to Seal, Huntington, Newport and Laguna Beaches.
Then north, to Santa Monica, Malibu, then on our way back south, a
detour into Venice Beach. So much fun seeing all the different beaches,
and piers, or shops that distinguish one from another. 

The inside with the first transparency insert. 

The back side of the transparency and the front of the E.

The insert has a bit of side detail to it. Unfortunately, I don't remember
which company made the transparencies I used in this album, Sorry friends.

Backside of the E and the rest of the album.

A close up of the backside of the E.

The front side of the A.  A close up look.

The next pages,  a full view. And another transparency overlay
to add much needed space for the journaling. I used mini letter
stickers for this. And had to mix sizes once I got down in the
letter availability. Why is there never enough of the letters
you need????

The backside of the A. I just had fun using the sticker sheet
from the Sweetdays line from Echo Park Paper Co. The few word
stickers are from the Authentic Line of word stickers.

A close up of the front of the transparency overlay.

The back side of the transparency overlay, more stickers used here.

The front side of the letter C. I used some of my favorite photos
from our visit to the three southern beaches we visited.

The backside of the C, I used a variety of elements here, I love
the cloud paper, and although the white letter stickers blended in
to the paper, I felt there was still enough of a contrast to stand out.
This was also a place to add a highlight photo from each of
the beaches listed that we visited this day. More letter stickers
from the Authentic Line of products. I just love their alpha
stickers and word stickers. Awesome color choices too.

The full look at the back of the C and front of the H.

The last transparency overlay, with more mini stickers as the journaling.

The backside of this last transparency, used more of the matching
stickers from this line of paper.
The close up view of some of our favorite memories from the northern
beaches we visited. It was mid October and the temperatures were
still in the low 90's. Oh how I wish I was back there today,

The last full spread of the album, the back of the H, and
the full piece of chipboard with the album. I wasn't going to
use it, but then decided it was extra space to add some
fun details, and a few more pictures
 
The backside of the H, just had fun with the sticker sheet, and played

The last page of the album dedicated to our wonderful friend Mike,
who made all these beach visits possible. Love this guy.

A look at the back side of the completed album

Thank you so much friends, for taking the time to look at my album, and let me share some memories with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment