Monday, February 11, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Title Page

This first page of my album, the title page, it pretty much put together
as the insert card suggested that came with the Cherry Edition's core
kit. I added dimension with some Making Memories butterflies, which
I adhered to the outside of my page protector. I only changed it up a
little bit with the addition of one photo, taken New Years Day.
I added some little details to a lot of the cards, just to personalize
it for us. I hope you keep coming back to the blog to see how
the album takes shape, and to see what life is like for us.

As I did last year, I am going to document our year with weekly entries
into my Project Life Album. This year, I chose the Cherry Edition, and
for those of you not familiar with the concept of Project Life, please check
out the link below that will bring you to Becky Higgins blog and website.

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment