Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December Days - Day 22

Knowing that Sunday would be an extremely busy day with all I had planned to bake, I was unable to fall asleep the night before as I couldn't stop my mind from thinking about time, and whether I'd get all my baking done. So after trying to fall asleep for hours, I got up and decided to get my chocolate spoons and pretzels done. And good thing I did, because it took me over 2 hours to do them, which I would not have had time to do the nest day.

I can't even remember how far back it was that we started the tradition for making
pretzels and spoons at Christmas time, but now, it just wouldn't be Christmas now
without them to snack on. And besides them being time consuming, they are so
simple to make. You just buy those bulk baking wafers, melt them in the
microwave and then dip the pretzel and spoons into the melted chocolate.
Sprinkles added, or mini marshmellows and melted swirly chocolate, and
you are done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment