Monday, November 19, 2012

Project Life - Week 25

This was a busy family week as well, but with some down time for
Tim and I to have a full adventure exploring  and photographing
new and different places. Because of this great day trip, I had to
use another of the project life inserts as an add on for the week.

The left side is another 6x6 insert and I used some of the fun frames that
are in one of my Iphone apps, called Instaframe, and then saved the photo
collages and printed them out in 5x5 prints. I like the balance between the
left side being in black and white and the other in color.

This side was about the things that happened around the house this week,
which started off on Sunday with Amy getting her hair cut, and it
being Father's Day, in which we all enjoyed Chinese Food from across
the street, so easy with the mall over there, to the building of the shoe
niche in the garage...and a little bit of geocaching as well.

This is the first side of the insert that showcases all we did in one fun filled,
driving day trip of pretty much the lower mainland..well maybe not all, but
a lot of ground was covered that day. Love the photos of Tim and I in the
bottom right hand corner, we both have that, don't take my picture look.

A close up the journaling cards I did for the insert, for the adventure we
had that day...and what a day it was...love days like this spent with him.

The look of the second half of the spread, back side of the insert, and
the right hand side of the week. Love how all the photos and journaling
cards on the last page go so well together. Also, added more texts to the
photos to increase the story telling room. The journaling cards are at
the bottom of this post if you'd like to read them more clearly.

Back side of the insert, some of my favorite photos from today's adventure.

Documenting my 1000 photo posted on IG,  Jordyn getting a new Iphone,
Amy's hospital visits, and just telling the weeks story.




No comments:

Post a Comment