Monday, November 19, 2012

Project Life - Week 24

This was a fun week to put together, lots of things to
document about this week, lots of photos to choose 
from and always like using the orange paper and 
journaling cards. 

The full spread above shows just how much the orange makes photos pop, and
just adds to a sense of fun for the spread. I usually don't like using the 6x6
insert sheet, but sometimes, it will work for the story I'm telling,

The left side, as show above, was a depiction of all that happened in
our full, busy week. A bit of work, a bit of home, of course some
Starbucks and Wired Monk. You think we might like our local
coffee hangouts...lol :) I used two 4x6 journaling cards on this
side, one to tell the details of the week, and the other as the
date card with a bit of a twist adding some journaling too.

A close up of the stories I wanted to tell this week. I like adding a bit
of the journaling in the same color of the card, if I can find a close
enough match on my printer.

This side is all about one day, a day of rainy adventure, across the border,
as we explored Birch Bay and Blaine WA, all in search of geocaches.
I love that I am feeling more comfortable with myself, and this project
to include not so flattering photos of myself, as long as it helps to
convey the story I am trying to tell. I also tried a new technique with
the journaling cirlces, and that was to outline them with an orange
sharpie, round and round, just to give it a punch. I like how it turned
out, and will be one of the few things free hand in my album.


No comments:

Post a Comment