Monday, November 19, 2012

Project Life - Week 26

This week is full, I mean to extra insert full. It's also
the end of the month, and a 2 day road trip, so there
is so much happening here.

The above picture, is the left hand side, with the first side of the first insert
showing, Lots and lots of journaling this week, especially since we did so
much exploring and day trips. 

A busy start to the week is highlighted in this spread, and once again used
photo collages to maximize the amount of photos I was able to use, I also
added journaling to the one photo, since I was running out of room for any
more journaling on the cards. Family was the theme this week for sure. 

The first insert is of the two days we were on our road trip, and all the photos
we captured along the way. I tried to include a little text on each photo to
record the location, and meaning of the photo. This was day one's photos.

The above photo shows the back side of the first insert and the front side
of the second insert, which help pamplets etc from the trip.

A close up of day two's photos, and more text on photos.

We picked up lots of bits and pieces along our journey, and I managed to
include alot of it between the front and back of the second insert page.

This is the last spread of the week, including more journaling cards, which
I will post along with the others at the bottom of this post.

A close up of the back page of the second insert. Maps, postcards
and some pamphlets from the places we visited.

This last page is actually a continuation of the first page, as it tells the
rest of the story of the week, before leaving to go on our last minute, lets
get out of town for the weekend, road trip. Also, once again, more text
added to the photos.
Here's all the journaling cards I did from the first and last pages of the week.
I hope this makes them easier to read, and share in our stories. I am starting
to add a little more personality to my cards with a bit of stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment