Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Project Life Week 16

This week was all about my mom!!!! I had waited 7 long
years to see her again, and when she called me from across
the crowed train station I was a mess, crying and couldn't
even get the words out I wanted to say. I am so thankful
that Jordyn knows me well enough to have captured me
hugging mom in a picture, it will be one I treasure always.

This look at the full week below shows that mom was in
most of the pictures and that I wanted to not miss a 
thing with lots of journalling.


The left hand side is nicely balanced with photos
on the outsides and the journalling all down the 
middle on my favorite color of the Clementine
Core Kit. Lots and lots of memories this week.


A variety of things going on below on the right hand 
side of the week, my two favorite photos are the
dog wearing our safety goggles and my mom and
the giant teddy bear at Costco.



No comments:

Post a Comment