Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project LIfe Week 9

I finished Week 9 on Sunday, but hadn't did my
summary page for the month of February until
this afternoon. I hadn't opened the two envelopes
that had contained the clippings from my dad's
obituaries from back east, and today felt right,
like I was ready to do so, and put the month
of February behind us. I used the 6x12 insert
to not only house the summary but also to hold
the sympathy cards we had received, and the
copies of both of dad's obituaries.

Here is a look at the full week


and below is a look at just the left hand side,
this week I also kept little bits and pieces and
included them in the top left hand pocket.


Here's a close up of the right hand side, but with the insert
not flipped over, just to show a close up of what's in
the pocket and read my journaling.


Below is the close up of the right hand side with the
insert flipped over, on this side, I included the booklet
from the racetrack as well as some loosing betting slips.


And here is the close up of the right hand side all
by itself. I didn't take a whole lot of photos this week,
but I had a few that I wanted to include, so I just did
a quick little collage in the bottom right pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment