Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dec 18th

So Amy and I have started a new holiday tradition, going to Superstore in the wee hours of the night. Last year we went the night before my big baking day at 2am, and didn't get home til like 3:30 :) so this year we planned for the same kind of adventure, but did go earlier and ended up home by 1am. This is the major reason for our shopping trip, my baking supplies and our Christmas Eve assortment of food.



then today we stay home all day, no errands just stuff around the house, for me, baking and cleaning, for the girls sleeping in and vegging and for Tim football. And then what do we decide to do at 9pm when most people are winding down for the day, we head out to Chapters to take advantage of them being open late. Here's the score :)




I think I will call today Crazy shopping hours....lol

1 comment: