Saturday, July 30, 2011

The difference a few hours makes

This picture was taken today around noon, just

before Cathy's short visit came to an end and her

and the kids left. I just love her kids, and Reese has

gotten so big since I saw her last, I needed to get

a photo of me holding her so I could remember

her being this little.




A few hours later, Tim and his brother Jason, and

I are up in the mountains in Mission, about

to have a great afternoon of firing off rounds, via his

selection of firearms. Jason is a good teacher, and

was very thorough in teaching us the ins and outs

of proper firearm use. So I went from holding a

sweet innocent babe in my arms, to holding a

powerful weapon in my arms. Strangely, they

both made me feel equally happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment