Monday, February 11, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 5

Week 5, a transition between the month of January
and February, so I've include my clear, month divider 
between the two pages. I have yet to do my monthly
summary yet, but will post it when I do.

The full week's spread. Liking this color combo as well. Slowly getting
used to the limited selection that the Cherry Edition is offering me. I
really wished I had held off in my ordering of this years kit, as newer,
better choices are now available, closer to my style and liking, but
this is what I have for the year, and I will adapt, and probably start
liking it at some point....I'm hoping anyways.

This week had hardly any photo's to share, as 4 of the days I was
out of it with a migraine, and feeling rather crappy. So lots and
lots of journaling for the week. I do like the way, that, by using the
same journaling card all the through the middle sections looks.

As the week came to a close, we had more stories to share, and
as I was finally feeling better, managed to take enough photos
to help tell these stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment