Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December Days - Dec 25

So many things I could have focused on for today's entry, so after thinking about it for a while, I decided that I would make it about the newest addition to our Christmas Day, the boys that are now a big part of our lives, and our family. And I got to buy presents for boys this year, no like I do for Tim, or did for my dad, but for young men, and boy did I have fun doing so. I loved having them hear as part of our Christmas Eve last night, and again today to celebrate Christmas day and to exchange gifts with.

Jeff showing off all his gifts from our family :)

Daniel and all his goodies...I'm disappointed that this photo didn't turn out better.

I hope we have many, many years of celebrating with these two each Christmas. We love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment