Monday, December 10, 2012

December Days- Day 9

At Canada Place, they are having a decorated tree competition, in which all the trees are on display, each decorated by a different company, in which you can log online to vote for your favorite. Each tree was done so differently, that each one seemed to have something different that you could be drawn to, find worthy of voting for, then you look at the next and are captivated once again. Hard decision for sure....I'll tell you at the end which one was my favorite....




Oops!!!! I should have read this while I was there...I didn't record the hashtags!!




Totally Canadian Tree....this is my favorite!!!! 
















They were all beautifully done, and so different from one another....which is your favorite???

No comments:

Post a Comment