Saturday, December 15, 2012

December Days - Day 12

So this is the first year I have boyfriends to buy Christmas gifts for :) no, I don't have multiple boyfriends, but am speaking of the two young men that are now a part of our family and have been for almost a full year now. I had fun shopping for boys this year, not something I ever get to do.

I am only posting a brief blurb about this now, but will be more in depth when I put it in my actual album, as for now, because this is online, I will only put photos of the wrapped gifts, and homemade tags, but will save the photos of the gifts and the stories behind them for after Christmas time....no peeking after all.




I so love this Bah humbug wrapping paper I got last year on Boxing Day...best $3 roll of paper ever!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment