Saturday, September 8, 2012

Jordyn's 19th birthday

So up here in BC, turning 19 is a big deal for all teens...not only is their last year of being a teenager, but it also marks the beginning of being legal for both drinking alcohol and gambling. So leading up to her big day I asked her to send me a text of what things she enjoyed drinking, because we all know no one waits to be 19 to actually start drinking, lol....and this is the list she texted me back.....


The night before her birthday she was staying at her boyfriends place so it allowed me time to get a few things done to surprise her for her big day...using my awesome die cutting machine the cricut, I made this for her door.........

And these for her room....I got flowers because for some reason, you can find 18th and 21st birthday balloons and banners, but nothing for 19, so I decided against balloons altogether and went for this instead.

Then of course, after a trip to the cold beer and wine store I came home to wrap up some gifts to go along
with the one my mom had sent her from Ontario......and no, not all the gifts were alcohol related, but most of them were....lol....


My mom called her to wish her a happy birthday just before we had dinner, so she took that time to open her gift from Gramma and I took a few photos of it to send my mom afterwards...I love the dream catcher she sent her and it was up on her wall before the days end...

After dinner, her requested dinner was clubhouse sandwiches and mixed salad, which when making for 6 people is a lot of work by the way...it was then onto opening the rest of her gifts and then eating cake....

May all your wishes come true my dear daughter. Love you with all my heart. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment