Friday, July 20, 2012

Project Life Week 21

So this week once again focuses on me....lol..at least
the first side of the spread does as it was my
birthday on the Monday and we had stuff going
on, mostly all for me... :) 


I had these great photos from our dinner out with Jason
and Michelle, but they were all yellow tinged from 
being inside a low light restaurant and being taken
with our Iphones. So to make them all look the
same I just converted them into black and white.

I also love how my journaling cards worked out, I used
the blank, graph cards that come in the Clementine
Core Kit, and stamped them with the box stamp
I've had for years, and just printed my journaling
out on my computer, then added the arrow to each
afterwards to direct the eye to the photo.


On Saturday night, we went to the Roger Water's 
concert and it was so amazing, that I wanted to use
a couple of the collage pages I made for my IG feed 
and decided to use them like pocket to hold some
of the the goodies from the night.


1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of using the little photo as a pocket for tickets!! Creative!!

    ReplyDelete