Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

My day started with Jordyn taking me to Tim Horton's for
a donut and a french vanilla drink before she had to go to
work. Then Amy took me out to the Dublin Pub, which
was having a Mother's Day brunch and we enjoyed 
good food and each other's company.




This was my yummy brunch, Southern Comfort
french toast, so good.


Yup the posed annual Mother's day picture, lol!


The girls had the boys join us on the beach for my
special dinner, of a subway picnic. I love having my
Mother's day dinner on the beach, and last year the
weather didn't allow it, so I was so thankful for the
beautiful warm evening. 


The photos above are Jordyn and Jeff, and
Amy with Daniel, so glad the boys are joining
us on our special occasions, as we are all 
getting to know one another better and
becoming a part of each other's lives.


Good times today, being surrounded by those I love and
who love me back unconditionally. Thanks for a great
Mother's day dear family.


No comments:

Post a Comment