Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Project Life Week 13

I am so thankful to be up to date on my Project Life,
and I must say, this is not as easy as one might
think to stay caught up on. Remember, while
we are documenting weeks, we are also living
in the moment as it happens, and sometimes
that real life stuff gets in the way of our documenting
and creativity and fun. I have been admiring the
Project Life albums and pages of many others,
thanks to many online blogs, and even on
Pinterest and most recently for me Instagram.

I also find that sometimes seeing how creative and
how awesome some have been making theirs, I feel
mine if just blah and mundane, but then I realize, that's
okay, it's not a competition, it's about what works
for each individual and for that point and time in
their lives...maybe as the months go by and I find
my Project Life voice, I will become more
creative, more relaxed, but for now, I am
enjoying using the journaling cards, the stickers,
everything that came with my kit, and I am okay
with that.....most times....lol...but then, aren't we
always just a bit harder on ourselves then others?

Above you can see the entire week in one photo,
minus the end of the month insert in which I have
been summerizing our lives and included some
keepsakes, I have included it in photo's below.

Here is the left hand side of my week, and it's mostly
photos, and some arrow stickers. One the photo of
Jordyn, which I got off of Instagram by the way, I
wrote of how her OCD has been affecting her lately.
It's written in white ink, so is much easier to see on the
actual photo then here on my blog. I also have a close
up of the journaling insert below if you want to read it.

The right hand side above is mostly photos from Tim's
birthday and then the one in the bottom corner I once
again took off of Jordyn's Instragram account. The fun
Love quote was one I downloaded off of Pinterest,
and the colors worked perfectly this week with my
orange insert theme.

The above photo, as well as the two below, are close ups
of all the journaling inserts I used this week. Easier to
read if you would like.



Here's the view of the full spread with the insert
showing the journalling side, I also used two of
my StampinUp stamps and Spiced Marmalade
Distress Ink from Tim Holtz so keep with the
orange theme.
The backside of the 6x6 insert is where
I put Tim's birthday cards for future browsing.

and here is a close up of our month
in review. Time did fly this past month.

Goodbye March, Hello April :)

1 comment: