Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dec 23rd

As long as I can remember, I've loved baking at Christmas time and then giving it to those who are in our lives that are special too us...when we all lived in Victoria, it was a lot of family and people I worked with...now it's friends who we love and care about...this year, I did up 3 boxes of goodies, on for our friends the Mitchells, Cathy and Kyle and our newest friends, Sarb and Suki...something just warms my heart when I give the boxes out.



Cathy was a sport when we went to their place and enjoyed a visit, and let me take a photo of her with her box of goodies, specifically so she could be my photo for today's December Daily.



this is the box I did up for Sarb and Suki, and once again, we enjoyed a visit with them when we dropped it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment