Friday, December 16, 2011

Dec 16th

This year I wasn`t going to make cards, I was sure I had bought a few packages last year on Boxing Day, but low and behold, I forgot where I put them...no surprise there. Anyways, I ended up getting a free gift from the local scrapbooking store of a pad of Christmas papers and I knew they would make great cards...so a few evenings of creative time with Amy, and voila homemade cards.



One of the things I have to do every year is make a note of who I am going to send them to, because I will always forget people, usually have to add people to the list many times...lol..I have no memory, really, kind of scary, and I will be walking around the room and go ``Duh`` forgot that person...



When all is said and done, and I hunt down all the addresses I need, via FB usually,I get them already for the mail...and every year while addressing them I have two thoughts, one, I really need an address book, and two, I really need return address labels..

No comments:

Post a Comment