Monday, May 9, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day

Saturday May 7th, was National Scrapbooking Day!

Now I didn't actually get any scrapping done, but I

certainly got some scrappy shopping done, all thanks

to Clipper Streets weekend sale of 40% off any one

line of product. And I knew exactly which one I

wanted on my way there. 7 Gypsies is one of my

favorite lines and one of the most expensive. Yes

I totally splurged, but really only spent $100 on

all this stuff (there was also about 20 sheets of

patterned paper that was on sale for 30% off)









2 comments:

  1. Very cool! You KNOW I'm drooling over your 7Gypsies charms and metal! LOL
    Enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't wait to start playing with all my goodies Dolly, just after my shopping trip, I got a migraine and lost 3 days...argh, hoping to get to play a bit later tonight when everyone sleeps.

    ReplyDelete