Tuesday, March 15, 2011

POTD #15

I was bored today, started to organize my closet and my scrap stuff and didn't want to finish the job. Instead, I went a got a canvas, painted it, then got creative. I love my starbucks gift cards and love the way each one is it's own piece of mini art. So I created this canvas to display my cards...and it's got room to keep adding as well. I am very happy with the outcome. I also am posting a picture of the hallway I use to store a lot of my creative supplies.

3 comments:

  1. That's so cool! I love hte new cards too - have you seen them!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, don't love it, but hey, I haven't done many canvases so the only thing I would change is the Be Unique, it didn't stamp as well as I would have liked....now I just have to keep getting cards to add to it. And I got the limited edition one they just released, it's sparkly and so cool :)

    ReplyDelete