Sunday, January 23, 2011

I actually scrapped last night

Imagine that, wow!!!! it's the first time I've scrapped in our new place. Without actually having a scrap space like the old place, I've felt less inclined to take out my supplies and do my LO's, but being wired on caffine last night, and with a quiet house, I managed a few LO's. Yay me!!!!







This LO came together easily as I used photosheet to organize my pictures in the order I wanted, printed it and kept it like it printed. No cropping, cutting or matting. A few strips of journalling and voila, a finished LO. This was the first day of real snow of the fall of 2010 and Jordyn and I went for a wonderful walk to take pictures. I love that she loves taking pictures as much as me.








And this LO I had so much fun with. I knew I wanted to include the invitation from Erika's baby shower on my LO so I printed my pictures at 3 1/2 x 5 so I could border them and they could fit well on my LO. With some bling, and paper that I used to make her shower card, it all came together nicely...a beautiful LO to showcase a beautiful women. But I must say, by the time I was done doing this LO, I was sure missing her lots. I can't wait to meet precious little Evalie when she's born.

3 comments:

  1. great LO and nice you got so many pics in there =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Jo!! I'm glad you have a blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LO of the shower, friend :) The handstitching and "Expecting Evalie" title - oh, and the use of hte invite - are all AWESOME details!!!! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete