Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dec 7th

Starbucks is having a 12 days of Christmas sale, each
day something new is available for a discounted price.
Today was the day I finally took advantage of this
event, because it was the Cranberry Bliss Bar
sale, half off actually for a tray of them. One of my
favorite holiday treats and I am so happy that they
still had one tray left after work, must mean I was
supposed to get them eh? So when we got home from
work, not only did we have yummy treats, but our
usual coffee fixes as well. Oh, and the free
download card for Micheal Buble's new holiday
song.....yay me. yay Starbucks.



I was playing with my camera, my good camera,
the one I don't use because I can't figure it out, so
I play with it when I can, so I can try to capture
unique interesting photos. I like the angle of the
last one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment