Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dec 20th

Should I or shouldn't I??? That is the question I have been asking myself since Erika gave me this huge present so nicely wrapped last night. I am always one who loves to wait until Christmas day to open all my gifts, but since this is so big, I am almost wanting to do it...but I'm sure I will wait.



Now doesn't it look pretty all wrapped in red and white...and as always a little love written on the tag, something I will for sure include in my actually Dec Daily album, I just love her handwriting :)

Now what I can't include in today post is the photos I have of gifts yet to be wrapped for me to bring to her...waiting patiently for something to dry is the only hint I am giving ;p And if we are lucky enough to have a free moment before Christmas day, I would rather sit together and open gifts at the same time, so that is secretly why I am waiting to open the gift from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment