Saturday, June 4, 2011

Jordyn's grad dinner and dance




Words can not discribe how I felt yesterday when I saw my baby girl all dolled up for her grad dinner and dance. She wanted to feel like a princess and I can honestly say, she looked like one when all was said and done. She got her nails, hair, and makeup all done professionally, and once she stepped into her dress she became a "princess" and that's how she felt, because she said so. I have put a few photos here on my blog, but for those of you who are also my FB friends, you can see all of my photos on an album there. I can't believe my beautiful daughters are now amazingly beautiful women, and I look forward to the next steps in their lives. Pretty soon I will be able to photograph Amy having another graduation, this time from College, and although Jorydn is not sure of her future plans, I look forward to guiding her down this unknown path. I think as I did with Amy when she graduated and looked so beautiful, I will browse upon these photos ofthen so my heart can once again fill with pride and joy.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Mom! and Huge congratulations to you Jordyn! You did look like a princess! Just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete