Sunday, April 17, 2011

POTD April 16th and 17th



I only had my iphone on me for these two pics, but still gets my point across. Jordyn will be graduating in June, and because of our lack of sunshine, has decided to go to a tanning studio to get some color to her as her dress is strapless and pale skin is yuck....lol












These two donkeys make me smile on most days. This farm is located on the back way into our street and unless it's really ugly outside you can usually see them. But most times, I'm either driving and don't want to pull over or they are too far away to get a good picture. Today, Tim was driving and pulled over for me to get a picture, and the white one came right up to me for a head rub. The little brown one was shy, but I still managed to get him in the picture too.

No comments:

Post a Comment