Monday, March 28, 2011

My new love of 8x8 pages

my love of 8 x 8 started after I saw Ali Edwards

mixing and matching her sizes in her albums.

Since then I have incorporated them into some

of my albums, but now after purchasing

four 8x8 albums from SU I will be doing a lot

more of these mini layouts.



This was just a fun LO of Tim. I captured this

picture of him when we were in California, and

have been wanting to use it. Then I just played

with stickers and other elements.

This photo of Jordyn was also taken at Knotts,

and being typical Jordyn, she tried to scare me

with a snake, and I even took a picture of her

with it, yay me!!! LOL.

These two LO's I did to help with my sadness of

missing both big birthdays of my parents. I had

them take photos of each other and email them to

me so I could do these LO's about missing their

birthdays. I sure with I were in the photos with them.

1 comment: